Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Happyness Equation.

Will Smith's Movie "The persuit of happyness" is the reason why this entry's tittle has wrong spelling on it.

I got this from Micheal J. Fox who has parkinson's disease.

"Happiness is directly proportional to your acceptance and indirectly proportional to your expectations"

I recently grasp the true idea of this when i had my birthday. I expected alot of things and this is something i usually dont do during my birthdays. I invited people and i thought i will be happy but only a few came and those i expected to come didnt even bother to tell me they wont make it so i felt so insignificant. Not even a single happy birthday greeting from the people i care about which made me feel that im not important.

Then i realized. Life goes on and im not less of a person even though i wasnt able to celebrate my birthday with them and considering that i always threw a party whenever i want to, so this is just another one of those days.

default

Im 207 years old and yes im stressed with work and everything about my life but at least i have to eat ice cream and i have kool-aid strawberry drinkwhich brought me back to fun childhood memories eventhough i have so little of them.

default

No comments:

Post a Comment