Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tired of dating


I dunno what im doin here but im really not into dating anymore. maybe im just scared or maybe im in the point of my life where i realized  im ok being single~
hayz~ life is sooo crazy!


(15) comments

BellaDonna 14 Oct 2009 | 157 comment(s)

Nik, that is when you know that you are ready to be with someone, when you are comfortable enough to say that you don't need anyone to complete you!
Someone to be complamentary to you is always awesome, but I think you are headed down the right path...
It is those times that you can embrace your independance and say that yes I am single and I can do this on my own, is when fate steps in and says, now that you got the point, you deff deserve somenone!
Good luck!! xoxo
faithanne 14 Oct 2009 | 1019 comment(s)

Me too Nicole N!  i mean really!  one date in 6 years is toooo much!  (act..  i was bad for a long time then 'chilled' ; )  being alone is actually pretty cool!   ya go out,  hang with friends then retreat to sancuary!....   there's no rules that say ya have to have a bf!   and meeting someone out somewhere kinda chills the drama!... 
villalr 14 Oct 2009 | 479 comment(s)

Im in love with Nachos . Thats all I need . I dont need anything else .
jerri 14 Oct 2009 | 195 comment(s)
Smiles........give it awhile, you will be ready to date again.   Life is a cycle, good days, bad days, good dates, bad dates.......just wait for things to get better for you and sure that they will....hang in there.
BlondeGodess 15 Oct 2009 | 286 comment(s)
Fuck dating, Wanna go shopping ? 

*giggles*
Nicole_Nicky 15 Oct 2009 | 7389 comment(s)
thanks guys~ nice to see all of you happy~
tgirlgoddess 15 Oct 2009 | 24 comment(s)

don't give up  unless u feel u must but as long as ur happy hun that is all that matters,  this dating game is not easy lol  kinda like ur a contestant on ur own  show.
candy_razor 16 Oct 2009 | 24 comment(s)
become aprostitute.. u get pay :D 
JustJess 16 Oct 2009 | 7 comment(s)
  Whats a date? LOL sigh. Oh is that where he screws you and leaves and you never see him again? LOL
Cantforgetme 17 Oct 2009 | 23 comment(s)
I have not had a date in a long time. wish i could get some action. your lucky but of course you are real young
JustJess 17 Oct 2009 | 7 comment(s)
  Me? lucky? what? I may be 28 but tomorrow ill be 50 and still dateless. How lucky is that. Im transgender how lucky is that? I hope that last comment wasnt for me?
jerri 17 Oct 2009 | 195 comment(s)
JustJess.....remember the saying about the grass looking greener on the other side of the fence..............and if tomorrow I was 50 well that would be OK with me........lol, I am 53......
Nicole_Nicky 17 Oct 2009 | 7389 comment(s)
bwahahha, you girls are funny~ bwahahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment