Thursday, April 1, 2010

On my birthday. This is the one that made me laugh the hardest.

On a roman catholic dominated country like the philippines, We have what we call "holy week", where everything is solemn to commemorate the passion and suffering of christ. Unfortunately. My birthday fell on this week so i cannot celebrate out of religious respect (im agnostic btw).
So i settled to just be available online, Then this guy sent me a message through chat.

Here's what happened to our conversation:



I wanted to be ownest as well but i just could'nt force myself to be OWNEST too.

1 comment:

  1. bwahahahaha.... you're so hot nmn kc tlaga.... pahumble ka pa...
    at dahil sa pagcheck ko dito sa newest blog mo.. ay napuno ng tubig ang washing ko... at umawas kaya nmn syang.,.... kaw na pagbbyarin ko ng tubig nmin... hehehe.. pagiigibin n lang pala kita pr lumaki muscles mo.... bwahahaha.... share lang ang result ng pagiging addict ko..

    ReplyDelete