Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I have a pussy!

I've been living like a pig so rats have been freeloading in my apartment. bwahahahhaha

My family and friends told me to get rid of them through poison or traps but i feel bad for the little pesky pests. i dont wanna hurt them.

but by the power of Oprah's "The Secret" i conjured a solution.

Ive been thinking of getting a cat for days now and this morning while at work. i said to myself i will name my cat Sophie.

When i got home i saw a juvie kitten annoying my dog and then it hit me. This is the god's answer to my prayer so i decided to adopt a stray cat

Im not sure if my pussy is a boy or girl but i really dont care, he/she might even be he first tranny pussy. bwahahahhaha i'll check tomorrow. genital inspection scheduled tomorrow!

He/she is a bit skinny and dirty but i think this stray cat is cute so i dont care.

(if he is a boy, i will call him Titan)



1 comment: