Sunday, October 21, 2007

EratoMania

With my current state of mind. i am easily distracted and i am vulnerable to change my mind and make drastic decisions so to try to steer away from seduction and infidelity.

My man and i have been having problems with communication and contingency recently and my insecurities and craziness always get above my thinking brain. This is such a dangerous time for me so i deleted my myspace account and tried to detach myself from other men.

default

BUT GOD, HOW CAN I THINK STRAIGHT IF I HAVE THIS IN MY FACE?


I love you SCOTT SPEEDMAN.

this is all paul's fault.

default

He introduced to the the underworld series and that's where i saw scott.

I had a previous entry about Caucasian men that im attracted to but after seeing scott. i can surely say that he embodies the kind of guy that i wouldnt mind replacing my current man with, hehehe.

he can really look like a boy next door, a plain joe

default

or one hot amazing guy

default

Oh Scott Mary me.

default

No comments:

Post a Comment