Sunday, August 26, 2007

I like men

I was onced asked if i like caucasian men, Normally i say no but it made me wonder?

Am i really not attracted to caucasian men???

So i came up with a list of caucasian men that i think would make me reconsider that:

(Tom Hanks, I watched DA VINCI CODE last night and i fell inlove with him again, first time was with BIG)

default

(Adam Lavine of MAROON 5, He kisses so well. Of course i havent experienced it but i think he does kiss well based on his sensual {music} videos)

default default defaultdefault

(Zac Efron from disney's HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL), I know he's not a man yet but i dont mind, i think he's worthy to be on my list)

default default defaultdefault

(Chris Evans, i first saw chris in CELLULAR and i instantly fell in love with him, He has other small movies but FANTASTIC FOUR was his major film.default

(Keanu Reeves, I love him in CONSTANTINE)default

(Richard Gere, The savior of all woman from PRETTY WOMAN, I saw him again in JACKAL last night and SHALL WE DANCE)default

(Brandon Routh, My new SUPERMAN)default

TROJAN PEACH: Caucasian men would be very interested in you. You're an exotic woman in their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment