Friday, December 7, 2007

The source

Just last week, When i go thome, people are talking about an earthquake. I wasnt aware of that since i was on the road. I wanted to experience an earthquake, I dunno but i was wishing it would happen again, although of course i want a non destructive one.

Anyway i used to understand earthquakes, THe epicenters, the magnitude level, seismic waves. richter scale (obsolete), fault lines. Pacific ring of fire, the tectonic plates that move around causing such earth vibrations, the magma movement, volcanic eruption. These are some of the things associated with earthqaukes.

But these are just too technical for me and now i know OCCAM's RAZOR. it is the principle that the simpliest solutions tends to be the best.

So here's the reason for the recent quake:

My good friend > I < i hope we remain friends after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment