Monday, December 3, 2007

Stressful!!!!!!!!

My monday starts with a wakeup call around 1am, then i start to prepare for work that starts at 3am. that's an 8 hr workshift with 1 hr lunch so i go home at 12noon. I arrive home by 1pm, sometimes i stay online, sometimes i just get ready for sleep.

3 hrs later i have to wakeup to prepare for my 6pm to 9pm class. Have dinner with classmates or sometimes just bring food for dinner then im off to the office by 10pm or 11pm. I sleep for another 3 hrs before starting my workshift at 3 am. then it's just a matter of routine for me. untill friday where i can go home after school. coz i have wholeday class every saturday. SO basically i only have oneday restday that's sunday.

I thought that schedule was fine untill i saw myself recently. My God. I already look like a corpse.

default

Bring me back to life, Bring me back to civilization.!

No comments:

Post a Comment