Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Golden Compass Dæmon

The movie Golden Compass talks about the dæmons, shape-shifting (mostly in animal forms) alter egos of humans that accompany them from childhood, and which finally settle into their true form when the humans reach puberty. The form in which the dæmon settles upon is representative of the human's personality or station in life - servants typically have a dog or domestic animal dæmon, while powerful characters have more exotic dæmons such as leopards or snakes.

I never finished the movie coz i cannot understand it, hehehe. but i wanted to know what my dæmon would be if i was part of the golden compass world. So i went to the official website and here is my dæmon.

default

Your Profile reveals that you are Assertive, clever, solitary, shy and humble. You are therefore matched with the LYNX dæmon called ANDREAS

Just the demon i need, ANDREAS, just like my real life demon named Andre

No comments:

Post a Comment