Monday, July 28, 2008

This is not about the SONA

Hehehe, Im sure most blog entries would be about the SONA of the President but since im narcissistic and this is my blog, This entry is dedicated to me.

I've been struggling for a month now and most of my defense mechanisms are not working.

In simplier terms. Im a wreck. and this might not show outside but i know fear, anxiety and insecurity is slowly eating up my sanity and the whole person that i am.

and it doesnt help that there are persons i thought would somehow carry me but manage to make it "ALL ABOUT THEMSELVES"

The dizzying point of my life and they seem to glorify themselves on it. A shallow and hallow sympathy that preludes directly about their lives. > who needs that kind of friendship?

Luckily, there are some people that lifted me up and somehow made meAFLOAT.

RONCHI: A co-worker who asked me out for a friendly booze. Gave me a different perspective on girl/boy date. He has this to say about my situation.

"Dont Expect Too Much" - best advice i got.

P CHARLES: A friend from the UK who constantly imagines himself giving me a massage. (non sexual or so he tells me.) Sweet old guy who calls his girl his bitch. He has this to say about my insecurity.

"Ok. Given that you feel crappy and unworthy and all that nonsense you say to your self. I know, you know and everyone knows. Some lucky bastard will still fall inlove with you no matter how absurd you think that might be. You are bound to find that love even if you dont beleive it." -made me see things in a different perspective

ROSS: A co-worker who somehow understands what im goin through. She has this to say about my mental and psychological state.

"Im just concern about you. Please take it easy" The most genuine care i felt.

Thanks guys but everyone knows there is only one thing that makes me happy.

default

Not!!!

I want this...

default

No comments:

Post a Comment