Tuesday, September 2, 2008

BUrn Up and now im Burning.

2 years and 8 months.

That's how long i have been working. I know its not enough time compared to those who have been working 7 decades but for someone who is no longer happy, One second seems like 7 years.

I feel ingrateful for submitting my immediate resignation without proper notice but i had to do it.

I feel ingrateful to my company who gave me everything i needed (except comfortable chair and RAISE)

Most Importantly, I feel Ingrateful to my supervisor, Who was nothing but GOOD TO ME.

There were moments where i was delinquent, rebellious even. But still i was praised.

What i did caused my supervisor lots or trouble, stress, headache and unnecessary work.

I AM SORRY (gloria pahiram)

If i stayed even one more day,

I WILL BE UNGRATEFUL TO MYSELF.

Who has been, for 2 months begging me to stop and listen.

because very minute at work takes a toll on me

Back in the old days. Stress from work dissipates after 2 mins.

Now it stays for 3 days.

I am sorry,

What i did was irresponsible.

But you see.

I have bigger responsibility to myself

And you might not understand

but this is how i do things.

People might not agree.

but

ME AND I ARE ON THE SAME PAGE NOW

AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME.

default

No comments:

Post a Comment