Monday, September 8, 2008

IS IT OVER?

IS IT OVER BY JAYA.

I am sorry i havent been around lately, Things got messy and i needed time to think things over but my mind was kinda frantic and my thoughts was just all over the place, making it hard to focus on one emotion.

to give you an idea. here are the list of emotions and feelings that my little heart had to hold in:

Happy, sad, angry, hurt, hopeful, fearful, hurt, confused, angry, betrayed, hurt, alone, angry, hopeless, annoyed, hurt, angry, left-out, insignificant. angry, fool. crazy. hurt and un-important. have i mentioned hurt and angry?

Of course , any one cannot have all these stuff at the same time so i needed recluse.

Question is

am i ready to face the world?

honestly i am not

or

i am not sure.

but how can i find out if im here trying to think if i am ready? so

i have to stand up, dust off and look forward.

wish me luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment