Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fairytale is Over!

I woke up and had this dreadful feeling inside me. I knew a terrible heartache is on its way and i was right. My fairytale has ended. My Knight, My Prince decided it's not worth the effort. I dont hate him coz i admire his honesty and braveness. I know its a bit difficult for him as well because deep down inside i know he is a good guy. A guy just like any, who has flaws>

Of course i could never be certain of what were his intentions.

But he made it clear that it's over.

And i would respect that.

i will move on,

I will dream that maybe he would realize that it was wrong to let go of me

and dream that maybe there's a chance for us again.

But i will not hate him or any of his kind.

Because i am a woman. A woman who loved and got hurt.

But as a woman, I will Love again.

I will be brave again.

And as a woman, I will be Happy Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment