Tuesday, January 25, 2011

They say Love is Patient

But everyone knows im not.

Here's my story with Ponchong:

We met sometime in May of 2008 and we hit it off right away. We sent thousands of emails and chatted almost everyday but the wonders of technology was not enough coz i still miss talking to him. His schedule did not help as well. Just as we were getting closer, something unexpected happened. August of 2008 his emails stopped and i couldnt get a hold of him. His account was deactivated and there was no way for me to find out what happened to him. I thought of the worst possible things and it took me months to accept that that's the end of my dream with him.

2 yrs and 5 months after losing him. We found each other again. He said sorry and explained why he had to leave without a word. Call me silly but i believed him although of course there's still a part of me whose still unable to trust but im willing to ignore it. Now it's January 2011 and Im confused. I know that in life people who have taken risks have had the greatest life story. But am i taking a calculated risk or a foolish kind of risk?


Im agnostic and i dont pray but this time im praying. Praying that he would be truthful when he said that he wont make the same mistake of losing me specially now that he found me again.

2 comments: