Sunday, January 21, 2007

HOMOphobic or HOMOsexual

Last night as i watched SEX AND THE CITY. I suddenly remembered TWO MEN who recently been part of my life. The First one was so beautiful that i went crazy over him and it took me quite a while to finally accept that he's not into me. The second one brought me so much happiness that i literally glow everytime i think about himbut now he's making someone else happy. Now it dawned to me that these people exactly categorizes two kinds of people. The first guy had always been homophobic but that didnt mean anything to him while we were together. There had been days when we had lunch together and walk home together and we had so much fun back then. He cared for me and he didnt took advantage of whatever it is im willing to give him. He respected me and treated me like a priceless jewel. However as expected, things did not turn out as my fantasies turned out. The second guy had always been there to cheer me up and to make me see that life is so beautiful. He made me feel special and beautiful all over. But it turned out that he's just gonna be a girl's bestfriend. someone that supports me and tell me im beautiful even at my worst. Just like Rupert Everette's role on MY BESTFRIEND'S WEDDING. He's MY GEORGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment