Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bitten by the adventure movie Bug

After the cheesy plot of Iron man. Prince Caspian Saved my day. The first chronicles of narnia is still a bit hazy since i wasnt able to finish the whole movie but The second chronicle is really a life savior.

Ok. the movie was ok but what im raving about is Ben Barnes. I love him, i love his accent. I love everything about him.

default

default

Also I have to note. I love Edmund played by Skandar Keynes but he's too young. Years more and i will love him completely with all my heart

default

Sarap.

default

After Narnia. I remembered the movie Bridge to Terabithia. I thought this was also the kind of movie like narnia or harry potter but its really not completely like them. The movie talked about jess played by the very adorable Josh Hutcherson. This movie really made me cry like a baby. I soooo Lurved it. This awaken all my maternal instincts. hehehe. All through out the movie i was thinking of butchok and thinking "This might be the kind life of he is living in the rural wisconsin". I always wanted to know his life there. but enough about him. Lets check josh.

defaultdefault

MY Golly. After crying for sex and the city, now im crying for bridge of terabithia. I think im nearing the phase in life where i need to get married and start my own family.hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment