Saturday, June 7, 2008

Transphobia at it's finest

I was flirting with wei. (as always) on one of his entries. Then this creature insinuated that i look like JOBERT SUCALDITO. no. not insinuated. He said with conviction that i look like Jobert Sucaldito. (kawawa nman si jobert)

What a cheap tactic.

I may be over-reacting on this but for someone like me who had to defend myself all mylife just to be spared from the ridicule and mockery of INSENSITIVE SELF-CENTERED, Chauvanists in this goddamned country. I think i deserve the privilage to scream, shout and rage about this.

I am NOT your temporary relief from your miserable life.

Tang-ina,

You may be the PERFECT BEING HENER but you dont have and you dont need to trample someone just to show people how PERFECT YOU ARE!

Pakyu ka!

I hate pinoy GUYS> kung makaasta, kala mo they are so precious! ang iitim naman ng burat! maliit pa! PESTE~

I dont care!

Laslasan na ng GILAGID TO!~

Can you blame me if i am a misandrist towards pinoy guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment