Monday, June 30, 2008

Do You know where you're goin to?

Just like the Song, What are you doing the rest of your life.

This is my theme lately. I always said to myself, i dont wanna have a child coz my maternal instinct is too intense that i dont think i can carry the responsibilities of motherhood.

Although i wanna be married and if my husband has/ would like to have children then it's ok with me.

Someone once said to me that he wants to adopt and he wants us to create a family and he believes that im gonna be a good mom regardless of my fears of motherhood since he would always be there to guide me and help me raise our children.

But where am i really goin? what do i really want in my life?

They say a person becomes complete once they experienced the miracle of life.

But how can i create a new life in a society full of bigotry, discrimination and Misanthropy.

How can i make sure that they will not be hurt or that they can survive the pain?

Wise men says that a good parent gives their children strong roots and sturdy wings.

But i know im not strong and im not about to complete my life through my children.

NO not on the expense of them.

default

IF I COULD OF BARBRA STREISAND SUMS IT ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment