Thursday, October 16, 2008

DEMENTED

DEMENTIA: Deterioration of intellectual faculties, such as memory, concentration, and judgment and good example of dementia is Alzheimer's Disease.

I think i have an early onset of dementia because i've been doin things a little bit demented.

Yesterday, i wanted to heat water so i took my kettle, poured in some water and heat it up, and spend the next 40 seconds looking for the lid of the kettle. Granny was laughing so hard she almost peed on the floor because i cant remember where i put it.

This morning, i wanted coffee so i made one, then i went inside my room with the coffee jar, coffee creamer and sugar and not my coffee. this time granny wasnt able to hold it. she laughed so hard she had to change clothes.

also, i had to read a script for my voice coach, (yes im taking singing/voice lessons to be a singer) it says "Good afternoon, You're balance is $30" and for some unknown reason, i said "Good afternoon, You're balance is THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS" and then my very goodlooking new friend looked at me and asked me if my script was different, i just told him, "well im rich and i feel generous so i gave him more" just to excuse myself from a very embarrassing situation.

default

I think i have MAD COW DISEASE coz my brain is degenerating.

default

but then again i look like a monkey so i have to look for another reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment