Wednesday, October 8, 2008

HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME!

i saw you lookin at me, you were there standing, staring straight to my face. You knew that i was there trying to figure out what you want and what you will do.

I was there but you violated me. you took advantage of my trust.

i should have killed you but i said to myself, you dont deserve a punishment because you havent done ME anything wrong.

i gave you mercy but you FOOLED ME~

how dare you play with my innocence and JUST USE ME~

you dont deserve to LIVE.

ALL of your kind is dirty, manipulative low lives that cause pain to people like me.

I HATE YOU~

i didnt hate your kind before but what you did to me

made me HATE YOU.

You used my kindness

and took advantage of me.

I HATE YOU>

YOU AND YOUR KIND DOESNT DESERVE MY SYMPATHY.

i was there eating, then you came, staring at me but after 3 seconds you violated me and stole from me.

I hate you.

default

rooeelll!!, yang mga alaga mo. peste~

No comments:

Post a Comment