Tuesday, November 18, 2008

KAKIKAYAN (>tag<)

tagged by ifoundme tse!

i dont care about products, mostly coz i dont have money to buy them but im gonna do this narin.

HAIR: Clear shampoo is the best specially the orange one (if its not orange forgive me i might be color blind) if clear is not available, try head & shoulders the yellow one. Dont use other shampoos since they have harsh ingredients. I dont use conditioner (im bad i know) although sometimes i dont wash my hair because natural oil is still the best for my hair.

FACE: Acne soap or kojic soap from my derma to clean it. i use tinted sunblock from my derma as my foundation, black eyeliner, foreign glittery cake for my eyelids, unknown lipstick as my blush color and nivea cherry lips for my smoochers.

MOUTH/TEETH: I love close up, they have more mouthwash but i highly recommend HAPPY toothpaste, they dont irritate plus you will be helping disabled workers. LAMOIYAN should be praised.

BODY: Dove soap or ivory soap (the mildest but the best) sunblock with titanium from my derma (yes im radioactive in the morning) skinwhite if im poor and pink johnsons baby lotion if i wanna relax.

FEET: Baby oil or petroleum jelly which i also used to put on my lips before goin to bed.

Effect.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment