Thursday, November 27, 2008

There's no place like HOME

A home for me is not a place but an idea of security and peace but the search for that HOME and not having it completely cause more chaos to me than being lost in this world.

I thought i found my home and when things go wrong, i revert back to my home and i always come back to Him. He manages to secure me, calm me down and to enliven me but he also manages to cause me half of the turbulence i have in my life.

It makes me wonder, why does people that we love, impact us the fullest. Parents cause their children unbelievable pain, children gives unbearable agony and partners can crumble even the toughest person with words and actions. but we love them still despite of all that and forgive them easily with just a simple sorry, a simple touch or even just by showing up in front of you.

default

I wanna find my home cause im tired of daydreaming what my home would be like if im there. i hope you let me in. Let me see what's inside because it's cold and dark where i am at.

default

No comments:

Post a Comment