Sunday, March 29, 2009

men that cheat and the woman behind it.

SOmeone said on an interview that sometimes men are just powerless not to cheat coz alot of woman are willing to cheat with them and this irked an audience saying that its so easy for men to blame it to the other woman knowing that whenif they are already in a relationship, they should stir clear of flirtatious woman out there.

This is my situation right now, Im the flirtatious woman. A while back, I did something im not proud of. I knew tha guy i fooled around was involved with someone already and the worse part of it. He's involved with a friend of mine.

The first time we got together, He pulled me closer and he wanted to be intimate knowing that his girl is just in the other room. (well that time, they werent a couple yet but eventhough, i knew it wasnt right) After sometime, We got together again and this time we were alone and he was persistent. I resisted but i really am smitten with him so i gave in.

We talked about it and for him it's not a big deal but im still so ridden with guilt that i decided to distance myself from him.

Now im in the same sitution again with a different man. He has been a long time crush and very recently, we had the chance to get to know each other, He kept on asking me to join his circle of friends and after getting enough courage. I decided to join them but i remianed aloof coz that's not my friends. He asked me to sit beside him but i refused but he insisted. After a couple more drinks. he started to touch my hand but not in a sexual way but i had to leave early coz i have to be up early in the morning. I few months have passedand wegot so busy that we didnt have the chance to get together again untill last week when he saw me and invited me to come with them, He was a little drunk so he was leaning over me and touching my nape. Anyway, He wasnt able to stay long coz he has work early in the morning. I really like him but the sad part is, He is already with someone else.

I dont wanna be an adulterer (ok that's too big for a word) but im just so torn coz i like him a lot.

Hays, too bad for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment