Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What's up with BB Gandanghari?

Before i Start, Let me clear that i have nothing againts this fabulous woman. I am actually in awe with her and what she has to go through to transform to the magnificient woman that she is now.

But please i am and never was trying to be like her because i am CLIOGODDESS and she is Ms. BB GANDANGHARI.

I got a little irked when i got home and someone who hasnt seen me for awhile thought that i am too skinny and that i looked problematic. (it's called stress and lack of sleep) Then somebody commented that i am as skinny as BB and maybe im trying to be like her.

I have known myself as CLIOGODDESS and im pretty sure that im not trying to be somebody else. I assumed my identity even before BB had the courage to tell the entire filipino community of who she is. I am grateful to her because she one of the vehicle of introducing the transgendered community in the the filipino mainstream. I would have wanted her to eloquently explain what transgenderism is, but that is just me. Nevertheless, She is the face of the transpinays all over. The other filipina now has someone to identify with but for others to say that i am trying to be her is like comparing two different movies done by the same diretor.

defaultdefault

Although here's someone i think wouldnt mind being compared to her majesty

defaultdefault

I can see some kind of a resemblance here. WHACHATINK?

No comments:

Post a Comment