Friday, August 3, 2007

Clash

There is only one man for me but sometimes i girl needs a testosterone filled human to be right by her side and the safest way for that is to be with a man not attrcted to me (ergo gay). And since my reliable gay boyfriend is busy humping someone i needed a replacement. luckily i meet a new guy and he perfectly fits the profile i need.

default

default

We went out on a date but having to go through that personal bonding, I realized i could never substitute a real man from someone who's looking for his own MAN too. He's practically competing with my diva moments and my princess caprices.

default

default

Although i still love him, We can never stay in one place together coz we just try to steal the spotlight from one another.

TROJAN PEACH: have some halohalo for me

No comments:

Post a Comment