Friday, August 3, 2007

This is Confidential!

I really dont wanna tell this to anyone but i have to let this out of my mind or else im gonna go crazy. i hope i dont jinx this~

Daycat has been very busy looking for a new house, There has been a couple that he liked but somehow he cant make a deal and that make him the grumpy, distant and unresponsive daycat i've seen. He even had some moment of "procrastifornication". I worried that things between us were slowly drifting apart and I've been very difficult to handle and more difficult to please. i always nag about our situation and our relationship being vague.

but one morning he announced that he made an offer and homeowner's accepted it. Although it will be a really stretch on him, He believes he can still go out on a blowout vacation around november on a certain archipelago in asia.

default

Although this has been what nikkiadobo have been dreaming and although this is still a farfetched plan. NikkiAdobo can't help but be scared and anticipate all crazy things. Plus the fact that what daycat would spend on this vacation will be better off transferred to nikkiadobos bank account, hehehe. Kidding aside, If this plan would happen. a lot will surely change and this opens new doors for renewal, oppurtunity and foundation of something new.

TROJAN PEACH : want to be able to own someplace to call my own. Of course, if I move away from Phoenix then i would have to rent it out... but at least I'd know I still have it i'm rather alone in this world, in some ways... :( a family of one. i feel.... sort of lost without my own place. A home. All mine.

LOVELY NIKKI : YOu dont have to feel alone. never again will you feel that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment