Friday, August 3, 2007

Dormat~

Sometimes i wanted to be more of a bitch than a goody good person!

SCENARIO: Someone asked money from me and although we used to be friends, personal differences and circumstances led us to part but being the nice (ergo stupid) person that i am, I lend him that much needed money but the only way i could do that was to transfer fund since he only have one bank account and he's not on this side of the world. I tried doin it online but the computer i was using didnt have java installed on it so I went to the nearest ATM but for some reason no transaction record was produced. An hour later, My former friend called up to ask if i have transferred the funds, i told him i believe i have but just to check i went and injuired about my balance and my account was not debited, For the love of Samuel L Jackson. he asked me if i could do it again and this time i should try a different ATM. Ok since im sleepy and needed to get out i said yes, went to look for a different ATM and got disappointed to see that most near ATM doesnt support my bank network. So i went back to my banks ATM just to try it again but nothing happened so i went in and talk to a bank teller. He looked at me as if im dumb and walked me through the steps. kinda irrated i showed him i know how to do it and i even used jargon just to show him im not dumb. He looked at my card and found out that the card issued to me has a software defect and can only be used for withdrawing cash and since my account came from the main branch it will take a while for me to transfer funds over the counter~

My friend did a three way call with my bank customer service and for some reason the agent doesnt know what's goin on.I was so tired but since i was already near the main branch i went in and have my pestering card be replaced and transfer that money. I never had an identical signature so i have to update my customer profile everytime i do personal banking so this has been a real hassle. so from now on. i will learn how to affix a permanent signature.

default

UPDATE. After four banking days. My new ATM is available for pickup, I though eveything will be ok but they cant verify my signature so the nice bank lady had to get my signature specimen so i can copy my own signature. (im such a shmuck) and fuck,my bank account was debited PhP 50 for the replacement of that defective card issued to me~

TROJAN PEACH: Who is he?

LOVELY NICKY : Former sup

No comments:

Post a Comment