Friday, July 27, 2007

Bonding moments

it's been weeks since i started my school and i felt a needed to break away from my work and school routine so we decided to flex our vocal flaps and basically have a goodtime. All of us are working students so we limit ourselves from luxurious videoke bars to home based magic sing!

defaultdefault

and i must say i like the way they sing. unlike me who although have the range but there's nothing else to back it up. no tone, no control, not even quality. And i must say, Che here is such an amazing singer, makes me melt everytime he sings!

~))|||((~ o ~))|||((~ o ~))|||((~ o~))|||((~ o~))|||((~

It was my restday from work when my supervisor informed me that we will have an early dinner and she expects me to be there before my class starts

default

And then i remember, We had an early dinner last year too.

default

~))|||((~ o ~))|||((~ o ~))|||((~ o~))|||((~ o~))|||((~

My love for movies has returned since hollywood has been producing great movies and i have friends who commonly share my love for these movies.

defaultdefault

After watching TRANSFORMERS, i had goosebumps all over and more than ever i want to be a hollywood superstar.

Another great film is HARRY POTTER and the order of the phoenix and for some strange reason i felt sad and i wanted to cry after watching it. perhaps im sad about the impending end of his story. (and i miss my trojan peach terribly and i kinda wondered how nice it would feel if i watch movies with him)

default

anyway it was a much needed break that i put aside for the longest time and it kinda made me look forward about the future and temporary made me forget about home, office and school.

defaultdefault

TROJAN PEACH: OK im off to watch shrek IIIWink

No comments:

Post a Comment