Sunday, July 29, 2007

Progress

Yes. The rumor is true. I am financing a student!

I am financing myself. hehehe and not to waste my shillings, i am burning my butt just to make sure that all my hard work would pay off.

defaultdefault

OK. this is just to good to be true. Coz truth be told. I spend most of my time in school doing what i love best>>> taking pics of me~

defaultdefault

Anyway my cute professor texted my grade to me. I got 91.67% and that is 1.75 accdng to him. I believe i am the second student but my classmates say that i share the top student position with one of my classmates. (and IVY, we are a class of 27 not class of 5, hehehe)

Here's my Cute Clinical Instructor, who inspires most of my classmates>

default

default

And here's my inspiration>

default

One time i was so sleepy, Sir Paul said i looked sad and asked if everythings ok?

default

He truly cares for me.

default

CHOZE~

LOVLEY NICKY: You should be proud of your nicole. I got high grades.

TROJAN PEACH: WOW...that is awesome....i think Dr. Nicole sounds a bit more likely now...

No comments:

Post a Comment