Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Random~

Mandy, a friend from work was transferred from graveyard shift to midshift so we get the chance to meet up in the afternoon. People find him eccentric and i can tell he's not your average joe. He's below average (hahaha) kidding.

default

Anyway one random afternoon. Mandy came up to me and said he has something that he wants to give me. He jokingly said it might become handy in the future. It can become handy, yes but i doubt if we can use this>>>

default

Mandy is a good friend and i understand that sometimes, When there's cosmic alignment in his head, he becomes so adorable, hehehe and convenient.

default

~o0o~~o0o~~o0o~

Kathy has always been inlove with my phone and she was very vocal about it so i helped her in getting what she wanted cause i happen to know someone who trades cellphones, her name is DANA and she is the best. After work, I asked kathy to come with me so she can finally have what she has been itching for weeks. We went to ROBINSON's PLACE MANILA and Dana's store is located in the middle of the CELLPHONE CENTER of the mall. kathy had to admit, because of my charm and incessancy, We got a 200 PhP discount ($4.5). Here's Kathy tinkering with her new phone.

default

default

Kathy. I hope this phone gives you what you've alway longed for "NICE PICS" coz it surely provides me with my dose of lovely pics.

default

Currently playing:DONT FORGET ABOUT US

No comments:

Post a Comment