Saturday, July 7, 2007

Children's Party

Lr and i was suppose to meet up but for some reason our night out was cancelled (he actually stood me up)

default

Luckily that night was also the bday celebration of fidel and julius. Ivy picked me up and together we got lost in malate. hahaha.

default

Anyway, We had fun specially since edgar was there to entertain us ( i mean be a good host)

default

And Kuya Richie was also there so it was fun (it's been awhile since we got together to have some booze)default

Anyway the night was filled with laughter and male jokes that seemed so foreign to me so i kept quiet most of the time

default

And so did jerome who stayed away from us (he's shy)

default

Ok fine~ Nobody knows him. I just thought "jerome" would fit him perfectly. (He's just a cute guy who happen to sit behind me.)

And since this is a double celebration of two of the famous people at work, We have two VIP's wishing them happy birthdays. Mayor!

default

And someone who came down from the mountain just to be with us.

default

After 3 bottles, Ivy and I decided to hit the road since we still have work the next day.default

Thanks guys. i hope you had a blast!

default

Thanks Greta IVY for fetching and driving me home.

default

As for me. i had a great time eventhough i was preoccuppied with some all throughout the night!

default

Currently playing:my baby's got a secret~madonna
Current mood:thingking about my

No comments:

Post a Comment