Thursday, July 19, 2007

I dont CARE, pinoy Care~ hahaha

Everyday after work. i have 3 hrs of training/education to become a certified health care provider A.K.A caregiver. So far training has been fun specially since our class is a bunch of different people plus our new clinical instructor is cute. (heheh that's a different entry).

I am not usually friendly at first but there is this particular couple who made me warm up to them instantly. Che and May are trully something. default

Che blurted that he likes me and that i am amazing when we were asked to introduce ourselves infront of the class and during the second day of training, It was raining hard and i didnt have an umbrella with me. May then came up to me and offered her umbrella and i thought that was the sweetest thing.

default

Since our time is so limited between work and school, We dicided to hang out after our first week of class to get to know one another. That's when i learned how different and similar we all are.

defaultWith Ives

Anyway, these people makes training more fun and bearable that's why im so gratefull to them.

default

I hope all of us get to reach our dreams~

default

~o0~~o0o~~~o0o~~~o0o~~0o~

If i have a gay boyfriend,,,

default

I think it's righteous for me to have a bisexual boyfriend.

defaultdefault

Love you CHE~ hehehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TROJAN PEACH: you're gonna be too busy and you'll meet all those college/school boys and i bet interns will be swooning over you all the time and you'd forget all about me.Frown

LOVELY NICKY: Dont be silly. I only have my eyes fixed on one particular man in the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment