Wednesday, September 5, 2007

MY DREAMY HUSBAND

One boring evening i decided to watch television since it's been monthswhen i was in front of the boob tube.

HBO featured a HALLMARK original television movie "CANDLES ON BAY STREET" with Alicia Silverstone as the lead actor. I grew an affinity with her on Clueless, Excess Baggage and Mismatch.

default

Althought the one that caught my attention was EION BAILEY, an american actor known for appearing in the films Fight Club, Center Stage, Mindhunters and Sexual Life, and the television program Band of Brothers and Significant Others.

Eion's character sam, encapsulates exactly what i envision as a perfect husband for me. A loving, sensitive and stubborn husband. I liked the way he became inlikeable and insensitive in the middle of the film, a typical reaction from an emotional and well adjusted man who fears a big change in life.

And the thing that stuck to me was his voice. I like men who sounds good talking. (just like DAVE, bwahaha)

default

defaultdefaultdefaultdefaultdefault

defaultdefault

LOVELY NICKY: I like his voice. i think i hear you through him

TROJAN PEACH: That is a nice sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment