Friday, May 30, 2008

Nice that you're back

Butchok was a great love of my life, We share this great relationship where communication and love is the center of our life. Eventhough things didnt end up right between us. (Our History) at least we remained friend.

It took around 5 months before we started talking again. (Our Closure) and it just happened, one day he opened our communication lines again and im so happy that he's back and that things are goin great for him.

Things really work out in the end coz i may have lost a lover but at least i gained a good friend who knows me for who i am, a friend whom i can be my fucking self and never worry that i will be judged as a fucking freak. heheh.

Thanks butchok, i know your're happy for me that i have somone now and i do share that you find yours too.

defaultdefaultdefaultdefaultdefault

Here's the locket he made that he promised to give me. bwahhahah. i think im gonna wear that on my wedding day. Sana matuloy kc we promised one another that we are gonna be present on our wedding day. heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment