Monday, September 25, 2006

Confuse Me BABY!

How do you expect me to forget my feelings for you? Everytime i try to give you space, You ask me to stay. There were days when you would treat me as if i dont exist, but when you're back to your senses you make me feel like im your whole world. You dont want me to spend on you. you'd rather not eat so you could just give me your food. I dont get it when u said that you only had 20 left on your pocket but u wanted to give that to me coz i dont have enough fare to get home. i dont get it when you dont text me but when you do, it's full of sweet and nice things. I even saved them all on my phone. I dont get it when you dont wanna look at me specially if i talk about my past but when you do look at me, You stare as if you're memorizing my face. I still remeber when you were so sleepy, you gazed at me before you closed your eyes as if you wanted my face to be the last image you see. i still remember when we we're pretending to be taking our pictures using my mirror, you always wanted my face to be close to yours. You insisted in giving your umbrella to me whenever i forgot mine. You treat me as if i am your girlfriend but it's like a seasonal girlfriend, You love me but you're scared of that love. You're so pious and im not. You said it's not a dilemma, but we both know that it is.


You made plans for us to go out, You promise to buy me donut. You know that it's the small things that i admire about you. Your compliments, you smile , your caring but the only thing i want from you is your LOVE. Unfortunatley you said that it's the only thing you cant promise to me

No comments:

Post a Comment