Thursday, September 21, 2006

Foolish HEART`

Thanks to CHAQZ 4 the pic!

Foolish heart. and foolish me for thinking this is it, my long wait is over and i finally found somebody to be warm with. Oh! how foolish i feel right at this moment. Any minute now my baby will arrive and all the things i have prepared to say to him are all washing down the drain. My nerves are uneasy, my breathing has become to deep and all i can do is have big sighs. Last week i was so inlove with him and was dead straight in thinking that he is in love with me. now i am still inlove with him but i'm starting to doubt about his feelings for me, though he has not treated me differently, but i have noticed that he has become more distant and cold towards me. i hate this feeling i have, these doubts and fears that is bringin me down and i hate my self for being to foolish to let it go as far as it has gone, but still i dont hate him. i cant hate him. i can only love and hope and wish. or maybe perhaps grow tired of waitinG, hoping and loving and eventually be free of this foolishness and just be FREE.

I HOPE SOMEDAY I CAN CHOOSE ME AND NOT THE PERSON WHOM I THOUGHT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment