Friday, September 22, 2006

Letting Go~

I have been warned that my personality is restless and that if i dont get what i want, i move on to a new challenge and pursue it. And his personality is the calm one, The one who sits awhile, wait untill everything is perfect before making a move. Well! talk about clash of personalities. Recently i have realized that the pain i am feeling is caused by my own faults while he is hurting because of the pressure i'm putting on him. Let's say im being unfair to me and to him.


So with all the sanity left on me, i have decided to, with a very big heart resist my feelings. I'm calling it the sacrifice of my life. Im doing this so i can bring back tranquility on his life. He has told me that he cant sleep at night, that he dreams about our thing, and it's always on his mind. it was a good thing at first but now that it's bothering him, its about time to remove the cause of his misery.


I want him to have PEACE and i want my SLEEPY BABY to have a good night's rest.

This is not GOODBYE, This is just a GOODNIGHT~

No comments:

Post a Comment