Thursday, September 14, 2006

Mood Swings

I thought i got it all figured out, They we're right. It's not as easy as 123. It all started with my wanting to see PORKY's angelic face. Then that wanting grew to desire to be with him all the time. Yes, I've realized i have fallen in love with him and i think he is fond of me. He takes care of me, I'm the only one who he sings to, Im the only one that he wants to be beside him always, He misses me when where not together. he doesnt want me to be sad and he wants me to be always happy and smiling. So what am i complaining about? He's playing it safe, i know i'm important to him but he still has a lot of reservations. I know about his insecurities and he was so happy when i reassured him in my ways and in my words that He's the only one i want. but still he's reserved, not giving it all and not willing to open up. I sometimes wanna threaten him of giving him up and moving on wishing he make a move, but i'm afraid that he might take it into a rejection and slip away. He loved someone before and it took awhile and me for him to forget about her and to move on. NOw that he has moved on, he said that if ever he'll love again, it's gonna be me. He has the feeling, he has the emotion and he has the desire. What he doesnt have is the willingness to make a move on all of those.

"I love him and he loves me. He just cant reassure me that he does"

Well i love him, and i'm willing to wait untill he's ready, but i can only wait for so long! i'm afraid that i'm slowly slipping away and with all this changes going on all around us, I dont think i can stay feeling this way about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment