Wednesday, September 27, 2006

YOU"RE my BOY FRIEND! not my boyfriend!

I never asked you to love me, i just wished you would, I never intented to make things complicated. it just happened. You did not ask for the feelings i have and the things i did. I just allowed my emotions to overflow. Now you're confused as much as i am. So the best thing to do since we cannot move forward and we do not want to go back is to stop. let things settle and enjoy what we have. The hardest decision for me was to let go of you and my dream of loving but you asked me to reconsider and i did, Funny how you're within reach but still i miss you like a child yearning for her mother. eventhough you're near me but still we're world apart. Perhaps you're right. this is a great time for me to evaluate my feelings and to evaluate us. Letting you go was a drastic move but holding on is impractical and futile. So True to the love i have for you. Im willing to wait. but im no longer gonna be waiting in a corner. i will set myself free, and if you will tag along with me, then trully WE ARE MEANT TO BE. but in the meantime you're with me and i'm with you but we're not together!

No comments:

Post a Comment