Monday, November 6, 2006

Back to THE OLD>>>

Yeah, rumors are true that i've been using tobacco strips again. i used to smoke then i quit and now im back to this disgusting habit. Popular saying goes "I'M NOT A QUITTER" hehehe so gotta live up to that mantra. I remember my friend asking me why i went back after i successfully recovered from my smoking addiction (though i only have 2 or 3 sticks a day). He even asked me if it's because im dining alone again, NOSY bastard! yes admittingly it is, but this is my decision and my lungs to worry about in the future so dont think im into depression or something. I've been dringking alot too, not like before where i drink untill dawn. however it's still too much for me since i'm 6oo yrs old. anyway that is just to have fun cause believe me, i feel like i've been funless for the longest time. another thing that i've been trying to master is the art of flirting, the difficult part of this though is finding someone to flirt with, recently there has been a noughty party that i attented however the "MANANG" in me still won. but in time perhaps i'll find that perfect guy to flirt with and hopefully i can stop whinning about me having no memories of how a kiss feels likes. anyway just to let you in on how crazy and how determined i am to lose my innocent (duh?!) clean living image.

No comments:

Post a Comment