Monday, November 6, 2006

Starting OVER~

What a way to start, I've finally decided to shed off my innocence and start trying to be a little bit naughty. well i consider that having fun and being more carefree about my image as a whole. well perhaps my image isnt that good to start with because admit it in this lifetime i would always be seen as a person who is promiscuous and libido driven creature. Well if i was like that then i should stop crying for cold nights and nostalgic moments. So goodbye depressive nights and good riddance innocent image. i finally realized that the thing that's keeping me from enjoying life is my idea that i should only be with one person that deserve my full attention. well that idea is for kids. not for a 600 years old semi virgin like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment