Friday, November 24, 2006

GRABEH FEELING~

I dont wanna notice other guys and i dont wanna feel to full of myself, pero whattaheck, minsan lang naman ako mag feeling-feelingan so pagbibigyan ko na sarili ko, There is this one guy na nakilala ko, although before medjo aloof ako sa kanya because di ko sha feel, He's goodlooking and i know he's a good catch but there's just no spark in him. but i notice simula nung nagkausap kmi and we really had a great time then eh he's always looking at me. Last week, we had the chance to talk coz he wanted to have a picture of me, Then i found out that he liked me before but decided that it's no use to like me since kala nia meron nko BF kc nga hindi nako dumidikit sa kanya. i wanted to prove his assumption wrong pero naisip ko, mas ok nayung ganun. (SAYANG!) And another thing that makes me so "FEELING" is this old playmate that i had. in the past weeks , wala kmi ginawa kundi mag bangayan at mag away. I informed him that i'm not appreciating the way he treats me kc nga 3 days nlang kmi magkita tpos lagi pa nia ako inaaway. he said sorry and he said that that's what he like about us, pra kaming mga bata kung magasaran and then parang wala lang, sweet as ever. The thing is, started to feel na he's mad at me. napapansin nia cguro na i dont have time to him anymore, busy daw ako lagi kakaemail kung kanikanino at lagi daw akong busy with other guys, he's happy daw that i'm starting to explore and go out more pero bigla na shang magagalit sakin. anyway so i started to change. di ako pumasok and i treated him as if he's just one of the agents sa floor, Well it worked. kc he became sweet towards me. he initiates simple things just to talk to me and for me to notice him again. One gesture that i really liked was when he was so concerned coz i only ate half a sandwich within my entire shift. And kanina while passing through the empty underpass ng ayala at 5:30 am. Bigla ko sha naalala and bigla ko sha naiisip. I miss him pero hanggang ganun na lang yun, HINDI PARIN AKO ENAMORED EH> FEELING FEELING LANG!

No comments:

Post a Comment