Wednesday, July 12, 2006

DEPRESSION STRIKES BACK (eat my heart out)

I dont think that i'm on the right mood to write something about myself, coz i might tell things about me that would put me on the spot. but true to the nature of blogging here goes,,,


i feel like things are going wrong. i think im on the stage where im doubting whether i can continue or not but of course i'm not stupid to throw what i have right now. maybe i just need a recluse and time to recharge and rethink my approach on life. I miss having someone signifficant who would tell me that i look beautiful even at my worst, that he can look at me and not look and turn the other side, i miss having someone tell me that i make their lives a lot better to handle and sustain. i miss waking up and lying down thinking that no matter what i did that day, someone still loves me. I know i'm equating my happiness to having someone. perhaps it is because the truth that i know about love is that "it can only be shared to someone who loves you back" and its been while since someone loved me back and major fear that i have is that "i will never be loved the way i wanted to be." On a superficial level of things, i do look for someone whom everyone would be envious of me for having him. Sometimes i think that maybe its not yet meant to be but how if its really not meant to be period! i know in love there are no quarantees. They say when you love, you risk to get hurt. BUT WHY IS IT THAT I HURT WITHOUT THAT LOVE???

No comments:

Post a Comment