Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm angry at my mom.

Last night my dad told my mom that she should let me live my own life, at least let me do things my own. let me be independent and decide for myself. What a change of event, just last month ago my dad doesnt want me to leave the comforts of home and relocate to baguio. (he's prayers had been answered since there will be no such relocation.) Now its my mom who doesnt want me to strech my wings and be on my own. and thinking i would'nt be away from them, i was just asking for a little autonomy. But no, my mom would have that, She just wants me to be under her always. so she can control me and so that she wont be left all alone in this world. CRAP~ im such in a hate mode right now. i cant think straight. I never saw that my mom is so manipulative just to keep me as her minion. Im just not in the mood right now to think straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment