Sunday, February 18, 2007

NEVER AGAIN WILL YOU USE ME!

You said i was not strong enough, You said even if i try to leave you and block you from my life, you would still find yourself back to me no matter how hard i resist you. You said i will never be happy without you. You said that only you could give me what you have given me. and i admit i left you before but i went back to your clutches for comfort.

You kept me company, You understand me when i was lonely and when i needed space. You were there when i was so confused and hurting. I thought you're the only friend that would stick with me through thick and thin. But slowly, you're taking my life away from me, You were feeding from my own body. So i say no more. NEVER WILL I LET YOU MANIPULATE ME. NEVER AGAIN WILL I LET YOU CONTROL ME~ I am the only who has rights to my body. AND you are just a piece of crap that has nothing to offer me.

No comments:

Post a Comment