Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The one that got away~

In our lives people come and go, Some would even leave a mark on our lives but there are those who would leave us nothin but longing or empitiness. I'm dedicating this entry to those who swept me off my feet and left as soon as they came. I still remember the first day i saw you. I was smitten by your eyes and your lips. Although i had to admit that your charm got me, i tried so hard to resist my emotions since i was in an emotional uncertainty back then. I even tried to ignore you and be casual in your presence but you had your way into me. We started to know one another and suddenlly i realized you're becomming more that my usual listening buddy. You captured my enamored heart and i feel deep into your presence. I started dreaming about us and eventhough im uneasy specially for your sake whenever people would talk about us being like a couple but deep in my heart, sparks are flying just thinking of that possibility. You never fail to make me smile and cheer me up. Your words and your speaking eyes tell me everythings gonna be fine. Now your walking away. With heavy steps and even a heavier heart and there's nothing we can do about that. it's just hard since I didnt even had the chance to say my goodbye and tell you that i love you. YOU TAKE CARE MY ALMOST KNIGHT AND SHINING HERO

No comments:

Post a Comment