Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I WONT EAT FOR 2 WEEKS

When i received my salary, everyone pushed me to have my cellphone repaired coz it's been weeks since it decided to show blank screen only. So i went and had it repaired for a freaking 1,500 shillings and that is not brand new LCD screens and mind you the place where i had it repaired boasts of a 24 hrs warranty. so what the fuck am i to do after 24 hrs? stare at the moon and ask for rain? So much to my determination to stay with my old phone i had to trade it in to a newer phone. When choosing a new phone im not much of a techno savy and feature junkie so i leave it all to my intuitions. (NAKS~ CLAIRVOYANT EK_EK.) I look at different phones and let it talk to me. One got my attention and right then and there i said IT'S THE ONE! hehehe. The problem is ITS A WHOPPING 12,000 SHILLINGS~ and i only have around 5,000 left. Luckily im such a charmer that the owner allowed me to trade my old phone with a great discount but i had to head home first to or else i'll be walking home with a new phone but without anything left for transpo.

No comments:

Post a Comment