Tuesday, October 10, 2006

TEACH ME TO BE SANE AGAIN

Talk about damage control. Everyone sees this evil man because that's all that i talk about him, His shortcomings and his indifference about me. Of course that is unfair, but im not gonna talk and try to justify him. Im tired of thinking and deciphering his mind, his motives and his actions. Im tired of creating next day scenarios. I always say that what will be will be, but still try to manipulate the outcome. I said he loved me but now i know he doesnt, he just wants me to be ok. I said he is happy with me, but he is having a blast with others. I said he is making plans for us but procrastinates them always. I want him to love me. I want him to be with me. But this is not about me. Its about him. and now it should be enough about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment