Thursday, March 1, 2007

Loading Station.

Nope! This is not my sideline. This is the image boys see me and no matter how i try to shed that image, many would still think that i'm a haven for prepaid loads. I recently met a guy who was very nice to me. We were so comfortable with one another and we immediately clicked so to speak but then that magic word "can i ask a favor from you?, I just need to contact someone and it's so important, CAn you send me even 5 shillings load?" I know 5 shillings worth of load is insignificant but what bugs me would be the image associated with it. I believe that 5 will be 10 and 10 would be 500 in the future in load or cash form. I have always told myself that i wont spend anything on a man unless that person has proven he's relationship with me is not based on money. Dont get me wrong i dont mind spending specially for my love ones but as the old saying goes "love is a two way street" IF i would have to spend, my man should spend for me too. I find it pathetic for others who think that LOVE=MONEY coz i believe that LOVE+MONEY from me should egual LOVE+MONEY from him. Im sorry but im too beautiful to be used as a source of income. AND I DONT CARE IF YOU THINK IM SO HYPOCRITE~ I JUDT DONT WANNA BE USED! PERIOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment