Sunday, September 16, 2007

Gift

I seldom receive gifts although i dont usually ask for one, i have to admit that even the smallest token means a lot to me. Recently ruby gave me a little dog keychain that makes a kissing sound and says i love you when pressed.

default

The other day, Che gave me a small chocolate covered wafer called bonbon.

default

With these pics, My hands and finger looks perfect but paul asked me to trim my fingernails. He even said that he likes trimmed fingernails in women just to persuade me to cut them coz he knows i really wouldnt. Needless to say, he won and now i have unpolished, unshapely fingernails. The culprit>>> PEEWEE. I hate men in authority. hehehe

default

Peewee's favorite line is "And now im cursing you for being so sweet and so kind" from tattood on my mind although he sings "i'll be over you" by toto on this pic, hehehe video clip of this rendition will soon be available on youtube. (hahaha) now i have leverage.

Currently playing:SWEET ESCAPE -Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment